- Produced with 6-10 ply construction to increase off road strength and durability.
- Produced with Hydrocarbon Free (Clean) Oil, meeting the EU REACH level of compliance.
- Multiple sipes in center tread blocks for all terrain traction.
- Large shoulder blocks for improved handling and steering response on road.
- Arched and segmented stone throwers molded between shoulder treads to help eject whatever you just crushed.
- Four channel circumference grooves aids in wet grip.
- Rim Protector provides extra protection for rims from curbs.
The Atturo Tire Trail Blade A/T provides a durable tread compound formulated for long life with deep sipes for all weather performance. The Trail Blade is constructed for truck owners who demand a strong tire with versatile traction capabilities, but at an affordable price level. The A/T offers true off-road capability with natural highway convenience. The Trail Blade A/T is built with a deep tread depth of 12mm to provide for traction in all surfaces and long tread life. The large shoulder blocks provide enhanced steering response and overall handling. The tread area features four deep grooves and multiple sipes in the tread blocks for excellent wet traction and competence in snow and mud.
|Size||UTQG||Max load||Max inflation pressure||Thread depth||Tire Weight||Rim width range||Measured rim width||Overall diameter||Revolutions per mile|